• Active Registered Voters as of
  • Republicans:
  • Democrats:
  • Others:
  • Total:

When Voters Want To Change Their Party Affiliation


If you want to change your party affiliation, you may provide notice of such change to a voter registration official by completing and signing a new Voter Registration Application. You may also submit a signed written notice that contains your date of birth or your voter registration number. If you currently have a valid Florida Drivers License or Florida I.D., the entire process can be completed online. If you do not have the either of the above, you must print out the application, sign it, and mail or deliver it to us.

You may mail, fax, or email this notice to our office. A party change request cannot be accepted at the polling place on Election Day and be effective for that election. All party changes must be made by the end of the 29th day before the election ("Book Closing").


change your party affiliation